Description du poste:
Ensuring the implementation of means and effective work teams in order to meet set production goals (quantities, delays, quality).
The work will be carried out in a workshop dedicated to producing food industry packaging.
- Technical tuning and troubleshooting skills for the analysis and resolution of technical problems
- Knowledge of the plastics industry;
- Management skills and experience;
- Logical and methodical mindset;
- Effective problem solving skills;
- Sense of human relations;
- Computer literate;
- Proven ability to strictly comply with safety standards;
- Effective listening and communication skills;
- Effective organizational and leadership skills;
- Solid team player.
Why be part of the team:
- Structured field training
- Extraordinary and impressive work environment
- Meal allowance
- Travel allowance (for employees living outside the city where factory is located and having to drive to work)
- Group insurance
- Clean environment
- Controlled atmosphere and constant temperature (21 degrees Celsius)
- Family business, with senior leadership team very involved in its employees;
- Personal protective equipment provided (safety boots, lab coat, hearing protection).